This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
24 Nov 2016
Travel Consultant : Inbound / Outbound Tour Operations
- Conversion of a call into a sales call for inbound/outbound selling and thus generating revenue for the company.
- Receiving Inbound calls and providing the corporate clients and business partners with the best possible routing for their destination and competitive fares available in the market.
- Make professional, accurate, cost effective travel arrangements to client provided excellent customer service.
- Helping clients with travel planning, business packages, vacation packages as well as travel advice & information.
- Selling vacation packages including flight, hotel, car and extra activities.
- Designing itineraries for international & domestic would be an added advantage, according to the customer needs/ requirements.
- Coordinating with Suppliers/ Vendors
- Preparing cost sheet/ Itinerary
- Handling Bookings & Documentation.
- Destination knowledge of the countries like – South East Asian countries, Australia, New Zealand, Dubai, Mauritius, Maldives, Europe.
- Prior experience in supplier coordination
- Industry: Travel / Hotels / Airlines
- Functional Area: Designing & handling inquires
- Role Category: Managing tours smoothly & contracting
- Role: Travel Consultant
- Communication: Good communication skills (English /Gujarati / Hindi)
- Location : Vadodara
- Salary: As per the industry standards
- Timings: 6 Days a Week