Technical Recruiter—US Staffing
Designation: Technical Recruiter—US Staffing
Salary: Negotiable + Insentive
Shift: 6.00 PM to 4.00 AM IST (Night Shift)
- Graduation in any discipline.
- 0-1 Year Experience.
- Knowledge about Information Technology and Internet Savvy (Preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Accent is not necessary)
- Ability to work & communicate with people across the organization.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to solve the problems.
- Must be ready to work under pressure and put in additional hours when required.
- Good presentation & computer skills (MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Internet)
- Understand and learn the details of each job requirements, technical requirements, project location, duration, etc.
- Understand the priority of the requirements and work accordingly to find suitable candidates in the least possible time
- Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing various sources – Internal resume database, employment web sites, referrals, own network, other recruiters, contractors, etc.
- Conduct preliminary technical and HR interview to assess technical skill level, as well as communication skills, location preferences, salary expectations, etc. Follow the guidelines given by the company management.
- Format resumes to highlight the necessary skill sets as it relates to client project requirements and in accordance with client’s resume submittal guidelines
Negotiate pay rates with consultant candidates in align with client requirements and as per company’s guidelines
- Submit appropriate qualified resumes for each requirement as required by client
Post Jobs on to employment websites, employees, and send requirements to sub tier companies as necessary
- Maintain Company standards on documents, E-mail standards, initial communication with candidates, etc. as per the company guidelines
- Build and maintain consultant candidate relationships.
- Foster a professional Recruitment environment and a lively workplace
Rangam Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (RIPL), Founded in 2005 is a subsidiary of US-based Rangam Consultants Inc., is an information technology company in Vadodara, Gujarat, with a branch office in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. RIPL provides staffing and product development consulting services to domestic and APAC clients. We currently have a team of over 200 professionals.
It is an offshore division of Rangam Consultants Inc. (RCI), New Jersey. RCI is providing Staffing services to Fortune 500 clients in the USA since 1995.
RIPL is expanding its Staff Augmentation Division for which we are searching Technical Recruiters experienced or fresher who are willing to work in night shifts i.e. from 6:00 PM to 4:00 AM Monday to Friday.Our sales team has grown the business and as a result, we’re expanding our recruiting team to meet those demands and exceed client expectations.