Cloudester is helping businesses so that they can harness the power of the internet and digital technology at the fullest and fulfill their every IT requirement which can vitally help them in migrating and automating their existing workflow and even make it more efficient. We create such type of products which help businesses to take their existing systems to a whole new level and effectively reduce costs and increase productivity. Our services include custom software development for various platform spanning web, mobile and desktop domains.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Technical Project Coordinator should manage the development tasks and status of each
- Track projects from beginning to end to ensure projects are on schedule and within budget. Maximize concurrent project scheduling and proactive forecasting of resource allocations and risk potentials
- Prepare and assemble meeting agendas and presentation documents
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Work with multiple departments and clients to prepare documentation related to IT initiatives and projects, including statement of work documentation and project work plans.
- Should provide routine status updates to clients and internal departments on current and future project activities.
- Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency
- Email etiquette is a must
- Good Communication skill in English(written and spoken)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Required Experience of 1-3 Years as a Project Coordinator and should be from an IT Software Company.
Must have a Bachelor Degree.
Must have fluent communication in English.
Work Location is Vadodara, Gujarat
How to Apply[email protected] OR https://cloudester.com/careers/technical-project-coordinator/
- Posted by: [email protected]
- Company: Cloudester Software LLP
- Location: Anywhere
- Area: Gotri
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: 1,50,000 - 2,00,000
- Job category: IT / Computers – Software
- Tags: client handling. - IT documentation - project coordination - Project coordinator
- Job expires in: 193 days
101 total views, 1 today