1 Become proficient/a pro with 3D printing and undertaking production.
2. Setting up print jobs including but not limited to moulds, build surfaces, and other ancillary equipment
3. Analysing results of the printed files and improving the production process
4. Ensuring that manufacturing is done per procedure to meet relevant quality standards
5. Post-processing including but not limited to machining, tooling 3d printed parts.
6. Monitoring internal and external orders and producing finished products as per requirements.
9. Working with the organization to support experimental and new product development.
- Experiment and test new 3d printing materials.
- BE degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science Engineering,
- Knowledge of Machining operations – skills in CNC machining is a plus
- Hands on experience with 3D printers is preferred
- Related experience with computer/peripheral maintenance and repair, printer, servicing or similar background
- Mechanical jig and fixture development experience
- Strong analytical and machine shop mathematical skills
- Ability to read CAD Drawings
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Excellent problem definition and resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and manage tasks
- Adaptable and flexible
- Solid verbal and written English language communication skills are required.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
How to Applyemail resume at: [email protected]