Pre Sales Executive
Pre Sales Executive
We are seeking an entry level Pre Sales Executive for Vadodara Location. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handle all aspects of the Pre sales process, i.e identifying target clients, analysing the company’s needs, showcasing our expertise and value proposition, explaining advantages and setting appointments with our sales team for closing the sale.
- Achieve monthly departmental objectives working closely with Marketing Manager
- Ensure daily target achievement
- Prepare email campaigns
- Analyse campaign performance and research results
- Initiate sales process by cold calling, speaking with potential customers and understanding their specific software/Application related requirements.
- Involves scheduling specified appointments from the leads provided which includes arranging in-person or phone meetings.
- Manage and reply via email correspondence
- Document communications with current and prospective customers
- Gather and analyse data
- Data entry
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
- No travel required.
- Graduates preferred
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Knowledge and experience in social media a major plus
- Strong research skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to precisely document communications
- Capacity to work effectively with Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and ability to work in an ever changing rapidly growing company
How to ApplyInterested candidates please apply with your updated CV at [email protected]
- Posted by: bcscareer
- Company: Bharti Soft Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Location: Anywhere
- Area: Makarpura
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Marketing
- Tags: Business Development - Corporate Sales - International Marketing - Market Development - Pre Sales - Sales Marketing
- Job expires in: 280 days
68 total views, 1 today