Junior Business Analyst
We are currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst is to work closely with the development team in delivering end-to-end solutions. The role will continue to evolve as the product takes off and will be best suited to someone confident in carving their own path.
- Working with Agile teams to break features into user stories and define user story acceptance criteria
- Grooming the team backlog and ensuring it has enough stories elaborated prior to each sprint
- Experience in writing user stories for developers a key requirement
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of usability testing
- Working with UX to define detailed user interactions
- Working with Engineering to define detailed system integration interactions
- Working with the Systems team to ensure product documentation can be consumed for both automated and manual testing processes
- Reviewing completed stories and accepting them into the baseline
- Marketing/business mindset with technical experience/background
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical skills to enable management and measurement of ROI for all marketing programs.
You are an outgoing, confident individual that thrives in fast moving, startup environments. You are passionate about technology and using that to build community.