This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
27 Apr 2018
- Work on creating interfaces for websites, apps and create graphic designs for collaterals and social media.
- Develop a universal design language and graphic design principles to be adopted across the various components of our company
- Visualize and design user interface for web and mobile applications
- Work closely with in-house clients (Sales, Relationship/Product Managers, CSAs, Portfolio Managers and Senior Management) on creating and maintaining all marketing presentation materials.
- Work on a huge variety of corporate communications, such as websites, flyers, posters, business cards, photo editing, presentations, video editing, UI, Image and gif creation etc.
- He/she coordinates the process for design and production of these materials, including initial meeting with CSA or manager; updating, formatting and redesigning materials; approvals. Incumbent will also contribute to the process by identifying and improving standards for presentation designs that will enhance company’s vision.
- Working within guidelines, templates and deadlines provided by the business.
- Advertising Graphic design experience preferred
- Should be creative and imaginative with the ability to draw and illustrate.
- Knowledge of design and development in 3d printing industry.
- BA/BS degree.
- 1year experience.
- Excellent online portfolio of work including examples of concepts and sketches
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products; Adobe InDesign, PageMaker, Illustrator, and Photoshop on a PC platform.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize; attention to detail; team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.