Please register to apply for this job.
27 Apr 2018
- Work on creating interfaces for websites, apps and create graphic designs for collaterals and social media.
- Develop a universal design language and graphic design principles to be adopted across the various components of our company
- Visualize and design user interface for web and mobile applications
- Work closely with in-house clients (Sales, Relationship/Product Managers, CSAs, Portfolio Managers and Senior Management) on creating and maintaining all marketing presentation materials.
- Work on a huge variety of corporate communications, such as websites, flyers, posters, business cards, photo editing, presentations, video editing, UI, Image and gif creation etc.
- He/she coordinates the process for design and production of these materials, including initial meeting with CSA or manager; updating, formatting and redesigning materials; approvals. Incumbent will also contribute to the process by identifying and improving standards for presentation designs that will enhance company’s vision.
- Working within guidelines, templates and deadlines provided by the business.
- Advertising Graphic design experience preferred
- Should be creative and imaginative with the ability to draw and illustrate.
- Knowledge of design and development in 3d printing industry.
- BA/BS degree.
- 1year experience.
- Excellent online portfolio of work including examples of concepts and sketches
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products; Adobe InDesign, PageMaker, Illustrator, and Photoshop on a PC platform.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize; attention to detail; team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Applyvisit : https://vexmatech.com/career.html Mail Id : [email protected]
- Posted by: vexmatech
- Company: Vexma Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Area: ChhaniJakat Naka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Computers – Graphics
- Tags: graphics designer - illustrator - logo design - photoshop - ux/ui
- Job expires in: 189 days
90 total views, 1 today