Please register to apply for this job.
19 Apr 2018
Embedded Systems Engineer
- CortexA, 8051, Atmel AVR32, STM32 Family, EEPROM
- sensors, Accelerometers, ADC, Bluetooth, dc motor, motor driver )
- C, assembly language
- USB, UART, RS232, RS485
Desired technical skills (must have):
- Proficient in C / C++, assembly language
- 8/16/32 bit microcontroller programming, knowledge of 8051, Arduino, ATMEL, STM32 family controller
- Interfacing to microcontroller:ADC, DAC, Sensors, Bluetooth, IMU sensors,wifietc
- Worked on various dc motor interfacing and tuning
- Knowledge of various communication protocols like USB, UART, I2C, and SPI
- Able to understand technical datasheets, reference manuals
- Hand on experience on pcb designing, analog and digital circuit designing.
- Ability to read and understand schematics.
- Ability to effectively use a Volt/Ohm meter and an Oscilloscope.
- Assemble, test, or maintain electronic components
- Excellent knowledge of digital and analog system design and testing
- Strong skills in embedded hardware product design and support
- Test, debug and validate hardware design
- Support debugging, trouble shooting, and correction of defects
visit : https://vexmatech.com/career.html