This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1 Sep 2015
Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote business development opportunities.
- Act as Sales, Business development & marketing representative for existing key
- Organize, manage and develop contacts, leads and opportunities.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts that are aligned with
- Pitch new and retain existing clients.
- Attend industry trade shows as required.
- Be familiar with pricing and service to market to which customer.
- Develop sales strategies and track the progress of the sales stages and report on a monthly basis.
- Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities consistent with the role.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong communication skills essential as you will interact with overseas clients and varying levels of technical and managerial staff across Alpha Dezine.
- Negotiating skills.
- Self-starter, self-disciplined and target focused but able to work in a team matrix environment.
- Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility.
- Works well under pressure.
- Possesses integrity and honesty.
- Is proficient in communicating in English.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum graduation or Post graduation from recognized University.
- Candidates with minimum 2+ year experience will be preferred.